Liberty, equality and AI
What will it mean to be a human in the future? The Swedish based initiative addAI is a collaboration between experts in academia, government and companies to discuss and explore the impact of smart algorithms and AI on society.
The initiative works on typical questions like:
- Sociology: What is the best ways to interact with AI and how may it change the relations between humans?
- Law: How much responsibility should AI have? AI and the rule of law?
- Business: What does a AI strategy mean for an organisation or a country?
You can read more about addAI events and publications on this site.
- Content (videos etc..) from the big AI conference “AI i nationens intresse“
- Our new book “Humans and AI – 5 years later“
- Are you a CEO, business leader, architect looking to understand AI? Welcome to our top-rated 2-day AI course for leaders in collaboration with DFK
Want to engage? Submit your email below to get invitations and updates from the initiative.